Do you know the value of the machinery used in your business?
Equipment valuation is a key task at the time of calculating the real value of a company. In fact, when determining the value of a business it is required to include those assets with a high importance within the productive line of the company: machinery and equipment. This kind of assets have a high unit value, which requires the use of rigorous valuation techniques by experts.
What is it for?
The valuation reports performed by Taxo, as well as improving transparency within the commercial relationships, are a required document for a number of procedures:
- Inventories or accounting reconciliations.
- Mortgage warranty for credits or loans.
- Regularization of property.
- Postponement of debt for the Tax Agency.
- Tax settlement.
- Valuation of special facilities, such as oil rigs.
1. THE SITUATION. A entrepreneur needs to guarantee a debt with the Tax Agency for 45.000€, but he does not know if it will be sufficient to add six of his machines as warranty or, on the contrary, he will need to add more assets.
2. OUR SERVICES. Taxo performs a market research of the six goods once the minimal amount required as warranty has been fixed by the Tax Agency. The survey determines that it is only necessary to add a part of the goods initially considered, as the real value of the six machines is 53.000€.
3. THE RESULT. The equipment valuation reports revealed the real value of the six machines was 53.000€ instead of 45.000€. Thank to this report, the entrepreneur could decide to unlink one of the machines from the warranty initially proposed.