Photovoltaic solar stations
A leader in the valuation of photovoltaic solar stations
Valuation of photovoltaic solar stations is an increasingly widespread task within Western societies. Valuating this kind of facilities requires a specific survey which should include the technical characteristics, a review of documentation and a market research, amongst other elements.
Who is it for?
Taxo performs valuation reports of photovoltaic solar stations for anyone who needs it:
- Public administrations.
What is it for?
Taxo performs valuation reports for photovoltaic solar plants that useful for a number of purposes:
- Advice on purchase a sale.
- Mortgage warranty for credit and loans.
- Regularization of heritage.
- Posponement of debt for the Tax Agency..
1. THE SITUATION.An individual installed a photovoltaic solar station some years ago. Now, he aims to sell it but he does not know its market value.
2. OUR SERVICES. Taxo selects a team of experts on photovoltaic solar stations which undertakes a technical test to the facilities and the environment where the station is placed. The documentation is checked in order to verify that all the licenses are updated. Finally, a market research is performed.
3. THE RESULT. The valuation report for the photovoltaic solar station determines its real value is 725.000€, verifying also the fulfillment of all the legal requirements. Therefore, the owner of the facility has all the needed information and he can proceed to the sale of the facility in the most beneficial conditions with all the legal warranties.