What is the actual power of your startup?
Startup valuation is a complex task due to the special characteristics of new companies which make valuation works more demanding than in other situations for a number of reasons:
- Absence of historical accounting information.
- No operating income or loss.
- Great dependence on private capital.
- High failure rate.
These facts must be noticed prior to performing a valuation. For this reason, startup valuation requires economist and chartered surveyors with a wide experience able to:
- Define the potential market of a product or service.
- Estimate the market share.
- Define investment capacity.
- Estimate sold units and exploitation cost.
Taxo appraisers know the importance of intangible assets at the time of determining the real value of a business: know how, staff skills, innovation capacity, etc.
What is start up valuation for?
Valuation reports by Taxo are useful for a number of situations:
- Advice on purchase and sale:“How much is my Start Up?”
- Partners incorporation or exit: “How much are my shares?”
- Mortgage warranty.
- Advice on funding rounds..
- Valuation of business ideas.
- Advice on related party transactions.