The best specialists in art valuation.
Art valuation is a complex task due to some elements such as the author’s characteristics, the singularity and the technical quality of each piece of art. In addition to the importance of beauty, works of appraisal of art must be able to determine the economic value derived from its uniqueness and exclusivity.
Taxo staff is composed by high skilled technicians specialised in the valuation of any kind of artistic expression: painting, sculpture, watercolor, drawing, photograhpy, printmarking, relics, antiques, etc.
What is it for?
Valuation reports performed by Taxo are useful for a number of situations:
- At the time of valuating pieces of art, batches or colections.
- In expertises for claims in situations of robberies, fraud or damages.
- In apportionments of inheritance.
- Advice in trading.
- For the management of inventories of art for individuals, public institutions and private corporations.
- Accounting reconciliations.
- Art cataloguing.
- Tax payment.
1. THE SITUATION. Three inheritors own several pieces of art (pictures, sculptures, porcelanes, etc.) which have been property of their family for more than 100 years, but they do not know the current value of the whole set.
2. OUR SERVICES. Taxo selects a group of experts to perform an inventory of the pieces of art and performs a market research to determine the actual value of the whole set.
3. THE RESULT. The team of art experts from Taxo issues an official report which shows all the valuable characteristiques of all the pieces. Finally, the author of one of the pieces turned out to be a prestigious painter, whose price in the market is around 20.000€ (nine times the value innitially calculated by the inheritors). A report is issued which determines an increase in the total value of the whole set of 900%. The report will ease the apportionment of goods between all the parties.