Damages in accidents and disasters
Damage valuation requires determination, effectiveness and rigor. In our almost 20 years of experience, Taxo has had the opportunity to meet all kinds of situations. This has given us extensive experience in solving projects for both individual clients, private corporations and public institutions.
Any accident in which damage occurs entails civil, criminal and administrative responsibilities. For this reason, Taxo offers a specialisation through complex research techniques, including macro and micro reasearch tasks, allowing to know the causes of accidents occurred and the exact value of the damage caused. As an added value, this experience is very useful in preventing future accidents.
Accuracy, safety and warranties
Taxo combines rigor with experience in report issuance. Thank to Taxo reports, our clients can get:
- Wide experience in valuation.
- Immediate answer and action.
- Flexibility and adaptability of the reports based on customer’s requirements.
- Responsibility and transparency in all our works.
- Homologation by the main international valuation organisations, such as Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), that establish and maintain the highest quality standards.
Any damage must be compensated
Taxo valuation services provide key information for situations of any kind. The most common are the following:
- Valuation of any kind of vehicle in case of accident, warranty claim, garnishment, etc.
- Occupational risk prevention, safety and health in works: development of the plan for occupational risk prevention, accident research, authorships, etc.
- Valuation of accidents with dangerous goods: Debugging responsibilities, damage control, etc.
- Valuation of damages happened in disasters: earthquakes, floods, etc.
- Maritime, air, road traffic accident reconstruction.
- Public works and maritime works: debugging responsibilities, quantification of damage, etc.
- Topography: measuring and ground studies.
- Geotechnical reports, materials control, etc. .
- Building pathology and inspection of structures.
1. THE SITUATION. A fault in the air conditioning system of a cold storage has caused damages to the stored goods which belong to a third party. Indirect damages are the removal of the goods by an authorised agent, decontamination and cleaning of the adjacent area. Liability insurance proposes a 60.000€ compensation, which covers the damages of the goods but not those happened to the cold storage and the rest of facilities.
2. OUR SERVICES. The owner of the cold storages contacts Taxo as he needs to demonstrate the real value of the damages happened by the electrical fault. Taxo performs a comprehensive inspection and proceeds to the pricing of all the deteriorated goods,as well as the valuation of all the damages caused.
3. THE RESULT. The valuation report issued by Taxo shows a replacement value of 78.000€. With this report, the client was able to claim a quantity 30% higher to the initially proposed by the insurance company.