Movable assets and furniture
Taxo performs valuation reports for all kind of movable assets, as well as furniture for offices and individuals. Our reports improve transparency in commercial activities, as well as being a required document for some procedures.
What is it?
Frequently, it is required to perform a valuation of batchs of furniture or movable assets with a high unit value and singularity, what demands the use of advanced, rigorous valuation techniques by experts.
In addition, in some situations goods and assets are wrongly classified or their characteristics are not correctly registered. These facts, amongst others, can alter the value reflected in a common taxation, affecting negatively to all the parties involved and hindering the right decision making.
What is it for?
The valuation, appraisal and inventorying of furniture and movable assets have a major importance at the time of facing some relevant situations:
- Inventories or accounting reconciliations for the management of non-current assets.
- Mortgage warranty for credits and loans.
- Regularization of property.
- Tax return.
- Tax settlement.
- Apportionment of property.
1. THE SITUATION. The members of a family need to undertake an apportionment of movable property amongst several parties due to an inheritance. However, the total value of the goods remains unknown, so it is impossible to calculate the right portion which belongs to each inheritor.
2. OUR SERVICES. A representant of the family asks Taxo to undertake a detailed valuation of the property. Taxo performs a comprehensive, methodical survey in order to make possible a fair, objective, accurate apportionment of the property.
3. THE RESULT. The report performed by Taxo eased the arrival to a solution in a complex situation, stablishing the total value of the property in 10.800€ and allowing a fair and quick apportionment between the inheritors.